Cancellation & Returns Term
4PILAZA.COM (THE ‘SITE’) IS OPERATED BY FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. THESE TERMS (THE “CANCELLATION & RETURNS TERMS”) ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”) AND FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. ANY PURCHASES MADE BY YOU THROUGH OUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE MADE VIA THE FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD SYSTEM PURSUANT TO THESE CANCELLATION & RETURNS TERMS. BY PLACING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS THROUGH FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE CANCELLATION & RETURNS TERMS. PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS BEFORE YOU INDICATE ACCEPTANCE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE. YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS EVEN IF YOU DO NOT READ ALL THE TERMS. THIS VERSION REPLACES ALL PRIOR VERSIONS.
Warrant the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use.
All product descriptions have their warranty terms and conditions listed on the website and we will also include the product warranty on the purchase confirmation email.
Warranty information will be listed under product information for each item on the website during the time of purchase.
Product purchase confirmation email will define the warranty period for the items purchased.
Product warranty period stats from the date of purchased to the duration listed on the purchase confirmation email.
During the warranty period, if a defect arises in the Product, and the customer follows the instructions in returning the Product, Four Pillars International Ltd will at its option, to the extent permitted by law, either replace the Product with a new Product that is equivalent to the Product to be replaced, or refund all or part of the purchase price of the Product to the original payment method and source the product was purchased.
This limited warranty applies to Four Pillars International Ltd products that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or damage from other external causes, alteration, repair, or commercial use.
The warranty period for the purchase product on the purchase confirmation email will supersede what is listed on the website at any given point.
Instructions. In order to claim any warranty, the customer needs to contact the support team via firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase and the product fault.
Support team will assess each warranty claim case by case and once return is approved the customer will need to return the faulty Product in either its original packaging or in equally protective packaging to the address specified by Customer Support.
Before returning the Product for warranty service, it is customers responsibility to remove any removable storage media and back up any data, software, or other materials that may have been stored or preserved in the Product during general usage.
Limitations. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, AND FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG A STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE CUSTOMER. FOUR PILLARS INTERNATIONAL LTD. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS THE FOREGOING LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE CUSTOMER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE CUSTOMER.
This limited warranty gives you specific rights. You may have additional rights under applicable law, and this limited warranty does not affect such rights.
2. Consumer Cancellation Rights
In relation to Consumers, these Terms will not (nor are they intended to) limit, adversely affect, or otherwise reduce your statutory rights relating to Products or Services that are or may be faulty or mis-described. Consumers may (subject to clause below) cancel an order for Products or Services for any reason within 5 working days after you receive the Product or Four Pillars International Ltd accepts your order for Services. Your right as a Consumer to cancel shall not apply in the event that you actually receive (or commence to receive) Services, or use or “unseal” Products, or if those Products were made
(or customised) to your specific order.
Cancellation should be initiated by contacting us using one of the methods specified on this web site. After cancelling in accordance with the clause you should return your cancelled Products to us at the address specified (or such other address as we may notify to you for this purpose) or arrange for us to collect them (should we so notify you). Refunds of cancelled Products or Services will be made within 30 days of cancellation, where payment has been made. You are responsible for taking sufficient and reasonable care of any Product in your possession.
a) You agree to contact Four Pillars International Ltd. using one of the methods specified on this web site within 5 working days of having received the product to seek returns authorization. Upon authorisation of return, Four Pillars International Ltd will provide you with information on credit available to you and instructions on where to ship your return parcel. Returns must be sent to the address indicated within the Return Products Authorization email you will receive once you have contacted Four Pillars International Ltd and your return has been authorised. In approved returns cases, Four Pillars International Ltd will reimburse you for the original sales prices of the returned products.
b) Save as otherwise provided in these Terms, risk of loss of or damage to the Products passes to you on delivery or when placed in your possession or collected by any carrier or transport provided by you. It is your responsibility to verify that the Products you order are in satisfactory condition, in accordance with their description and complete upon delivery to you.
c) You may return Products in accordance with these Terms if:
- The Products have been damaged or lost in transit. (Note that in the case of business customers (as opposed to Consumers to whom no such restriction applies) you may only do so if you have notified us of damage or loss within 5 working days of receipt of the Products);
- There are defects in the Products and such defects were not caused by your use of the Products outside their intended or recommended use or outside manufacturer’s instructions. (Note that in the case of business customers (as opposed to Consumers to whom no such restriction applies- you may only do so if you have notified us of such defects within 30 working days of receipt of the Products);
- Services have been performed without due care and skill. (Note that in the case of business customers (as opposed to Consumers to whom no such restriction applies) you may only do so if you have notified us of such defective performance within 5 working days of such defective performance becoming apparent);
- The Products or Services do not match their description. (Note that in the case of business customers (as opposed to Consumers to whom no such restriction applies) you may only do so if you have notified us of the defect within 5 working days of the defect becoming apparent).
- Four Pillars International Ltd is not be responsible for any damage or losses arising from your defective installation of the Products, or use of the Products in connection with other defective, unsuitable or defectively installed equipment which has not been supplied by us, or your negligence, or your improper use of the Products or use in any manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s specifications or instructions. In such circumstances you are not entitled to return Products which have been damaged in this way.
- Where we fail to deliver all or part of your order, or there is any defect in or damage to a Product or Service or it does not comply with the description of the Product or Services found on the Website or notified to you we may at our option (if you are a business customer) or at your option (if you are a Consumer):
- Make good any such shortage or non-delivery and/or
- Re-perform a defective Service or provide a refund of the price paid for the defective Service; and/or
- In the case of damage or any defect(s) in the Product, where possible replace or repair the Product, or refund the price paid in respect of any Products found to be damaged or defective.